Friday, August 3, 2007

Fido

In Nuremberg, Germany it´s "Fantasy Filmfest"-time again. Tonight I´m going to watch "Fido". It´s a movie about "domesticated" zombies. This caught my attention? What a cool idea for a zombie movie is that?! I read a review about this movie and if someone asked me to explain what it´s about or what you could compare it with, then I´d say: Romero, Dawn of the Dead, Pleasantville, Shaun of the Dead.

In this review I also stumbled over a word I´ve never heard before... "Zom-Com".
I think this is going to be an interesting night at the movies.

Further information: Canada 2006, 91 min.


Subscribe to *chilli*movies* via

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun at the movies!
Visit my blog about entertainment!

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty interesting. I think you'll definitely get a laugh or two out of that movie.

Anonymous said...

Yes it is really an awesome movie. It is one of my favorite [:D]

Rosetta Stone Spanish said...

This zombie movie looks good, but not terror

Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia said...

"Fido"
nice post, thanks for sharing. please visit me back Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia asuhan keperawatan

http://www.asicsshoessale.org/ said...

I love every single piece of information you post here. Often come back to see more updates!

Asics Shoes said...

Thank you for sharing, hoped later can see more useful information