Thursday, November 1, 2007

Movies of my Life #1 - The Goonies

A movie which is definitely worth calling itself a movie of my life is "The Goonies". It was produced in 1985. The story was written by Steven Spielberg. I guess that makes it a great one even without watching it. The film is about a band of kids hoping to save their homes in the Goon Docks from demolition. They all go on an adventure to find the buried treasure of a legendary 17th-century pirate named One-Eyed Willie. Take a look at this misterious tagline: "They call themselves "The Goonies". The secret caves. The old lighthouse. The lost map. The treacherous traps. The hidden treasure. And Sloth...". If you haven´t seen it yet, you definitely missed something.



Subscribe to *chilli*movies* via

8 comments:

Movie Reviews Collection said...

I think this movie is only applicable for kids. Maybe kids will enjoy watching it but not for adult.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again

soon.

moncler jackets said...

The Goonies is a 1985 American adventure-comedy film directed by Richard Donner. The screenplay was written by Chris Columbus from a story by executive.

Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia said...

"Movies of my Life #1 - The Goonies"
nice post, thanks for sharing. please visit me back Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia asuhan keperawatan

Anonymous said...

Viaddress

Anonymous said...

Viaddress

Anonymous said...

Viaddress

r4i said...

The Goonies is a nice moive for kids. Families can talk about the excitement within the movie. The Goonies is a childhood fantasy come to life. This is a kid’s movie.