Thursday, November 1, 2007

Movies of my Life #1 - The Goonies

A movie which is definitely worth calling itself a movie of my life is "The Goonies". It was produced in 1985. The story was written by Steven Spielberg. I guess that makes it a great one even without watching it. The film is about a band of kids hoping to save their homes in the Goon Docks from demolition. They all go on an adventure to find the buried treasure of a legendary 17th-century pirate named One-Eyed Willie. Take a look at this misterious tagline: "They call themselves "The Goonies". The secret caves. The old lighthouse. The lost map. The treacherous traps. The hidden treasure. And Sloth...". If you haven´t seen it yet, you definitely missed something.



Subscribe to *chilli*movies* via

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this movie is only applicable for kids. Maybe kids will enjoy watching it but not for adult.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again

soon.

moncler jackets said...

The Goonies is a 1985 American adventure-comedy film directed by Richard Donner. The screenplay was written by Chris Columbus from a story by executive.

Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia said...

"Movies of my Life #1 - The Goonies"
nice post, thanks for sharing. please visit me back Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia asuhan keperawatan

r4i said...

The Goonies is a nice moive for kids. Families can talk about the excitement within the movie. The Goonies is a childhood fantasy come to life. This is a kid’s movie.