Saturday, November 3, 2007

Movies of my Life #2 - The Graduate

I bet you all saw this movie. Strangely enough it was about 3 weeks ago when I saw it for the first time. But it´s a very cool one and I love it. And the soundtrack... excellent. Simon & Garfunkel created the perfect soundtrack for this movie. I heard that they performed all the songs in this movie. I also like the love story between Dustin Hoffman and Mrs. Robinson´s daughter. How do you like this movie?



Subscribe to *chilli*movies* via

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great movie and enjoyed it many years ago and I still enjoy it. The musical score as you pointed out was also excellent.

Anonymous said...

I haven't watch it but it looks interesting as I read the plot in imdb.

moncler jackets said...

The ride is located inside a recreation of the famous Hollywood landmark Grauman's Chinese Theatre. However, because the Walt Disney Company was denied permission to use the name "Grauman", the proper name of the building is simply "The Chinese Theatre".

Rosetta Stone said...

I really like the movie, outlined a very good story

Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia said...

"Movies of my Life #2 - The Graduate"
nice post, thanks for sharing. please visit me back Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia asuhan keperawatan

Asics Shoes said...

This movie plays the very good, the plot is profound

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing said...

Mike Nichols won the film's only Oscar for Best Director though honestly. It is the funniest American comedy of the year. The film also remains surprisingly undated.

opium effects said...

The Graduate is a nice movie. The film tells the story of Benjamin Braddock. He's a little worried about his future. The theme of an innocent and confused youth.