Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Movies of my Life #3 - Hook

Directed by: Steven Spielberg
Written by: J.M. Barrie (book)
Starring: Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffman, Julia Roberts, Bob Hoskins, Maggie Smith
Release date: December 13, 1991
Running time: 144 minutes
Budget: $70 million

This is one of the greatest movies I ever saw. It´s full of fertile and powerful imagination. I love this story on the threshold of two different worlds. It awakes so many memories. How do you like this movie? Or the story itself, since it has been interpreted in many different ways.



Subscribe to *chilli*movies* via

8 comments:

moncler jackets said...

Start reading The Movies of My Life on your Kindle in under a minute. .... The Movies of My Life is a sly and humorous coming-of-age novel.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia said...

"Movies of my Life #3 - Hook"
nice post, thanks for sharing. please visit me back Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia asuhan keperawatan

Asics Shoes said...

This film is very good, a lot of people like it very much

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing said...

I like the Hook movie. The story's lack of depth and originality comes from the writers. "Hook" has a hugely funny bravura performance by Dustin Hoffman.

Logement a louer Laval said...

The story's lack of depth and originality comes from the writers. Hook has a hugely funny bravura performance by Dustin Hoffman.

designer handbags said...

Hook is the American fantasy film. It is directed by the famous director Steven Spielberg. Robin Williams plays an adult Peter Pan. It’s fact that Hook displays a less sophisticated.

catering supplies said...

This is one of the greatest movies I ever saw. This is one of the my favorite movie. I impressed by that. This poster is very nice.